Hey every one well I’m in the Calgary airport and I’m about to board a flight to Ireland. I’m a bit scared but I wanted this so I’m going to do it.. it was sad to say goodbye to my bestfreind and my dogs and my parents but I had to say good bye or I well not get out on my own . Hopefully everyone is good and please comment or send emails because I well be checking on a regular basis. I have to sign off now cause i get bored if I don’t have the net lol !
I’m here now it is really overwhelming the first time you get here and see all this stuff you have seen before and think wow what the hell am i doing here! You all have to pray that I get a job or ill have to pack it in and come back home! So send out the positive waves to me k!!! So here is the rundown of the flight got in an hour late then had to run to get the next plane at Heathrow and that took fifty mins which was not long! Did that then got off the plane and bused it here to the hostel am not in a six bedded dorm all alone and cold lol \!
Oh, you can count on my comments! I am a good commenter :)
ReplyDeleteI will send good job vibes your way! Remeber: Stay positive! The way you think is the way things happen, so if you think happy job thoughts, you will get a good job.
I miss you! I had my first night without you yesterday and it was lonely :(
aww i miss you too hun !!
ReplyDeleteHey there Travel Lady (TL)
ReplyDeleteHappy to hear you arrived, Reuven and I are for sure sending happy job vibes your way, you must get a job and stay put, just incase I get the urge to come and visit! I am so glad you have this site, so I can keep up with all your adventures.
So proud of you,
Must go Connor is eating Cassie's food.
Nic